Monday, August 13, 2012

The joys of modern technology!

I'm getting used to the great new booking system, even on a day off I can still arrange readings when you call (204) 504 9575, if I am not available you can leave a message and I return your call. Thanks to call forwarding, I can be going for a walk and still be doing this! Also people have the option of calling directly through the venue(s) that I am reading at.

Right now my primary location (that I am greatly enjoying) is Elemental Book and Curiosity Shop at 355 Langside St. (just steps from Portage) the number there is (204) 779 8900.

Thanks again too to Blackletter Books (my previous location) for passing along this contact info.

I am somewhat more flexible in terms of hours and as we get into the back to school season my schedule is prepared to accomodate with some morning and evening times available as well as extended times on Fridays and Saturdays. I am still (generally) working Tuesdays to Saturdays, with Sundays and Mondays being my weekend.

I look forward to seeing many familiar and new people in the next while, hope your summer is restful and constructive, mine has been an interesting adventure!